Register for Online Services
Once you are fully registered with the practice you will be able to access the following online services:
> Book/Cancel an appointment
> Request repeat prescriptions/medication
> Update your personal information
> View your Medical Records
> View your test results
Do not book for smear, dressing and wound care, travel immunisations, antenatal online.
How do I register for online services?
To register for online services you will need to complete a Patient Access Application form and read the Patient Information Leaflet. You will then need to visit the practice with photographic ID and reception will then issue you with a username and password. This is so that we can verify your identity and protect your confidentiality.
Form A : For self-online account (aged 16 and above)
Form B : Access for children, parents and guardians – Proxy access
Proxy access refers to access to online services by somebody acting on behalf of the patient and usually with the patient’s consent. The proxy does not have to be a registered patient at the practice.
- Child access will automatically be disabled when a child reaches the age of 11 and 16
- A competency assessment will be carried out to grant the proxy access. A competent child must authorise the request for Proxy Access/ this will be at the discretion of a clinician.
- A child deemed competent may have access to their online record or authorise a parent/carer to have Proxy Access to their full medical record or limited proxy access to specific services, such as appointment booking or repeat prescription requests, but not to the medical records.
- Where a child is deemed not to be competent, a parent will apply for access but will be registered as a Proxy User at the discretion of a clinician.
Click here for more information and support
The new, simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet.
What the NHS App does
Use the NHS App to:
- check your symptoms
- find out what to do when you need help urgently
- book and manage appointments at your GP surgery
- order repeat prescriptions
- view your GP medical record securely
- register to be an organ donor
- choose how the NHS uses your data
Click here for more information and to download app
Download our new appointment bookings app to your smartphone for free. myGP was developed to make access to healthcare easier and faster for patients. Once downloaded, simply log-in with your date of birth and mobile number and add the people you care for, allowing you to book and cancel appointments for them. It’s really that easy! For more information, please visit: mygp.com.
Access your medical records, test results and request repeat medications through myGP using the online PIN received from the reception.