Before filling out a registration form, check you are in our catchment area.
Find out which GPs you can register with on the NHS website.
Registering with the surgery
To register please visit: www.eastlondonregistergp.nhs.uk/start
- Enter your postcode and choose from the selection.
- You will be asked to fill a form and submit your personal information so we can register you.
- You do not have to provide any ID or proof of address to register.
- Your registration will be processed within 2-3 working days.
- Only first time registrants will receive a confirmation letter with NHS number from PCSE (not from the practice).
- To find your NHS Number, use Find your NHS number service or contact GP Surgery
You can also
- visit reception from 10am to 6pm and collect a paper registration form
When you register, it’s helpful to have your NHS number. You can use the NHS website to find your NHS number.
All patients at The Wapping Group Practice have a named, accountable doctor who is responsible for coordinating their care.
Your named doctor will be allocated to you by the practice. You can still talk to or make appointments to see any of our doctors or nurses, not just your named GP.
If you have a preference and would like to request a particular doctor at the practice to be your named GP please talk to one of our receptionists.